We ask if you leave a comment, please only
use your first name.
Leaving a comment is as simple as this…
- Click on the heading of the post you wish to comment on.
- Scroll down until you can see the “Leave a Comment” section.
- You will be asked for your name and email (email will not appear on the blog).
- You will also need to write the “spam word”.
- Proof read your comment for any mistakes.
- Click “submit comment”.
- Your comment will not appear straight away. It is emailed to Mrs Robertson and Miss Elliott to check first. If your comment is okay it will soon appear on the blog!
As a blogger, you will be commenting on other people’s work regularly. Good comments:
- are constructive, but not hurtful;
- consider the author and the purpose of the post;
- are always related to the content of the post;
- include personal connections to what the author wrote;
- answer a question, or add meaningful information to the content topic;
- follow the writing process. Comments are a published piece of writing.