What? We are learning about how to prepare for a disaster.
Why? This will help us be prepared for a disaster.
How? I will be able to put my best effort in to write detailed answers to the questions.
After watching the BTN episode answer the following questions and post as a comment below.
1. Name the ABC science show that tested families in an emergency.
2. What does the Matthews’s family fill up with water to prepare their house for a bushfire?
a. Bath b. Kitchen sink c. Water tank
3. Why is it important to look online or check the radio during a natural disaster?
4. Why might kids be better at coping with a cyclone emergency than adults?
5. It is safe to drive through flood water. True or false?
6. Why is it important to have an emergency plan and be prepared for a disaster?
7. Make a list of items that you would put in an emergency survival kit.
8. List your school evacuation areas.